EFFECTIVE AS OF 19 JAN 2016.
In an effort to protect our current core and see how well you fit into our group without causing too much friction, we have devised the following ground rules for trials for our core that will be in effect until 7.0.
- Official Trial Status starts the day of the first raid they participate while in guild.
- Partaking in mythic raids while not enlisted in guild will not initiate trial status.
No Mythic Experience
- 2 weeks of Mythic HFC (1 - 3/13)
- Two extra week restriction on all mythic loot after 5/13M.
- If a player comes in with 5/13M or lower exp - only trial on 5/13M. No loot from next 6 bosses for extra week. No loot from Manny/Archi for a week after that. (2 weeks of restriction after trial total)
- If a player comes in with 6/13M-9/13M exp - only trial on 12/13M. No loot from Manny/Archi for extra week.
- If a player comes in with 10/13M+ exp - can trial to Archi. Loot restriction from Manny/Archi for extra week.
- No weap, trinkets, and/or tier. Anything else is fair game EXCEPT FOR MANNY & ARCHIMONDE LOOT.
- Archimonde mount is on reserve until all original Archi kill players receive said mount.
**Note: WE DO NOT SHARD USABLE LOOT. In order to be eligible for an item no one needs for MS, you must submit your BiS list to us prior to your first raid. Details on how to submit your list will be provided upon approval of your application.**